Support Forums

Full Version: Get pokemon (and other games) on your phone (Android)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Apparently, some people didn't know this so here goes nothing.

1- Download this file.

2- Download your preferred emulator from the market place. (the best is 'Mojo GBA')

3- transfer files to phone and have fun.

note: I've seen people delete the bios.bin file. You must have this for your emulator to work. Also, if you want any more games got to freeroms.com.

Games included:

1) Pokemon-leaf green version
2) final fantasy VI Advance
3) GTA advance
4)Mario kart super circuit
I've been using GBAoid, but the D-pad isn't that responsive, so it's often hard to move around. Does Mojo GBA have good, responsive controls?
Haha I freakin love pokemon, thanks for the share.
(03-02-2012, 01:49 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]I've been using GBAoid, but the D-pad isn't that responsive, so it's often hard to move around. Does Mojo GBA have good, responsive controls?

Yes. This is actually why it's my recommended choice. I also have the sony ericcson which makes it a lot of fun.
There's also the gpsiPhone emulator for jailbroken iDevices to play GBA games. I use it fairly often to play Pokemon Sapphire. :3
My friend plays Pokemon on his Samsung Galaxy S phone with this. The experience is a lot different from using a Gameboy, but it's fun, and portable :]

I really suggest you try the old Pokemon games if you haven't, they're amazing!
Thanks for sharing man, I would love to play this on my phone.
Also, if you guys ever feel like you want to play like it is an actual gba, you should buy a Sony Ericsson Xperia phone. It gives it that feel that will remind you of the actual thing. I have one and I love it.
(03-03-2012, 06:10 AM)D3xus Wrote: [ -> ]There's also the gpsiPhone emulator for jailbroken iDevices to play GBA games. I use it fairly often to play Pokemon Sapphire. :3

It's gpshone. Devlish
Not gpsiphone. Big Grin
Lol. Just playin.
I play Emerald and Fire Red.
Why Sapphire? No Latios. Sad
(03-30-2012, 01:56 PM)Grin Wrote: [ -> ]It's gpshone. Devlish
Not gpsiphone. Big Grin
Lol. Just playin.
I play Emerald and Fire Red.
Why Sapphire? No Latios. Sad

It took some searching, but here you are. Thumbsup
Any other games wanted just say so Big Grin