Support Forums

Full Version: SF's Twitter?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been browsing around and noticed there was a twitter, but it doesn't seem to be updated that often, will this change soon in time? I'm curious to as how the site is changing itself.
I don't think this is a priority for Omniscient. If you want to know something regarding SF, be online, if there is something important, Omniscient will post a thread to announce the event.
(02-29-2012, 08:28 PM)Vexna Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think this is a priority for Omniscient. If you want to know something regarding SF, be online, if there is something important, Omniscient will post a thread to announce the event.

But it's also a need if someone is always out all day, I can only get on at night, and I'm curious what might happen during the day, I'm not saying it's needed, but it'd be a huge help when trying to get information on the go.
(02-29-2012, 08:33 PM)Remorsal Wrote: [ -> ]But it's also a need if someone is always out all day, I can only get on at night, and I'm curious what might happen during the day, I'm not saying it's needed, but it'd be a huge help when trying to get information on the go.

Omniscient manage many forums and is in charge of the HackForums twitter wich is updated quite often so I think he doesn't really have the time to manage the SupportForums twitter anymore yeah.
Not much happens on SF anyways, so why the need for a Twitter? HF on the other hand needed one because of its huge userbase and a lot of problems that could occur from that; database problems, etc.
(03-03-2012, 11:20 AM)RubiksHQ Wrote: [ -> ]Not much happens on SF anyways, so why the need for a Twitter? HF on the other hand needed one because of its huge userbase and a lot of problems that could occur from that; database problems, etc.

I was just about to say this, lol. Thanks for making my job easier.