Support Forums

Full Version: HijackThis Pl1A (Professor needed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi.
I would like to try the PL1A for HJT.
I need a professor for the password please.
Please PM me.
Thank you.
There is no "I would like to try." No passwords will be given out.
I've talked to Paradoxum/Quintus about this. Only professors and teachers can reply to logs here. You'd have to be up there for you to even be a member of the squad here. Sorry. :L
Correct. Fun fact: Paradoxum/Quintus was my dorky teacher. He's a lazy butt. I used to be a trainee here, but I graduated.
I might actually restart here. Oui In partnership with another forum (TLF) I am supposed to teach in as well, of course.
(03-02-2012, 01:06 AM)Quintus Wrote: [ -> ]I might actually restart here. Oui In partnership with another forum (TLF) I am supposed to teach in as well, of course.
I'd love to learn HJT and all about it on this forum. Thumbsup I say go for it.
(03-02-2012, 01:06 AM)Quintus Wrote: [ -> ]I might actually restart here. Oui In partnership with another forum (TLF) I am supposed to teach in as well, of course.

Ooooohhhhhh! Me and Delly can assist you with teaching! PLSSSSSSS. Roflmao
I hope to continue my HJT training on here. I'll finish Pl1c during these holidays on HackForums. Confusedmile:
What I meant was to look into the practice log and do my best to complete it as much time as it takes and as much effort as needed.
On HF, the PLs are not password protected, and are more up-to-date.

http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1933075
Pages: 1 2 3