Support Forums

Full Version: Selling PR3 adspace.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Website,

http://www.ForumKorner.com

Last 30 day analytics stats,

[Image: H5fqp.png]

Stats,

Threads: 15,870+
Members: 6,260+
Alexa: 499,058
Compete: 468,286
Facebook: 1,093 likes
Twitter: 1,217 followers
Youtube: 4,089 subscribers

Current available ad spots,

0) 728x90 Header ads.
3) 728x90 Inline/postbit ads.
0) 728x90 Footer ads.
Unlimited tweets available for 10 bucks a tweet.

To purchase spots go here,

http://buysellads.com/buy/detail/128668

Prices are not negotiable, and I only sell adspace threw buysellads. If you have doubts do research on them, they are extremely trusted.
Honestly for a PR3 site i dont think its worth it.
Thats just my opinion perhaps but given you can go get PR5 or higher backlinks with little to no effort i dont see the point in paying such a large price. And only short term links too? Not to mention your site is a gaming site which may well be unrelated to other sites ultimately

Not for me but good luck with the sales.
(02-28-2012, 01:12 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly for a PR3 site i dont think its worth it.
Thats just my opinion perhaps but given you can go get PR5 or higher backlinks with little to no effort i dont see the point in paying such a large price. And only short term links too? Not to mention your site is a gaming site which may well be unrelated to other sites ultimately

Not for me but good luck with the sales.

Lmao my prices are extremely cheap. You clearly have no seen my statistics. Most forums are PR3. It is very very very rare to ever find a forum higher. Most people don't even base their purchase on page rank anymore anyways. Its all about the traffic, and statistics of the website. My prices are extremely fair, and reasonable. If you look around for adspace you will see that my prices are cheaper than most. Most forums as active as mine sell 1 week sticky threads for more than any of my advertisements. Hell even more people sell small ads or blocks for more than any adspace I am offering. Someones websites banner at 728x90 getting 70-100,000 impressions for the amount I am offering is incredibly cheap. It is pretty clear to me that you don't know anything about adspace selling, or anything about ads in general. Or you would clearly see a deal. Perhaps you just where trolling or didn't view any of the stats let alone the prices being offered but you are so beyond wrong its quite insulting.

If you are basing it on how it says 20k estimated impressions for the inline ad than that is quite funny considering the tracker for the inline ad has only been there a week. Once it gets to a full month that will be probably around 100k since threads get more hits than anything else on a forum.
(02-28-2012, 03:33 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]Lmao my prices are extremely cheap. You clearly have no seen my statistics. Most forums are PR3. It is very very very rare to ever find a forum higher.
Very very very rare? I would not go that far but agree sites over PR4 wont give away links easily or adspace.

(02-28-2012, 03:33 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]Most people don't even base their purchase on page rank anymore anyways.
Google does though yes?

(02-28-2012, 03:33 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps you just where trolling or didn't view any of the stats let alone the prices being offered but you are so beyond wrong its quite insulting.

Not trolling and dont mean to insult sorry.
But i dont think i was. Please show me where i was actually?
I simply stated a site with non related traffic is not likely to have a lasting effect on a domain now is it.
Not to mention its only PR3 so the backlink side of it is not really the selling point.
Only the traffic. And if thats all your buying then it better be a game site of whats the point?
If my site was a wedding dresses site for example it would be worthless now wouldnt it?

I dont want to trash your thread man.
I just dont think its a great deal. Others well may.
It would not be the first time i have been wrong and not the last.

Ask to have my posts removed in this thread if you feel its needed i wont complain.
(02-28-2012, 03:44 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Very very very rare? I would not go that far but agree sites over PR4 wont give away links easily or adspace.

(02-28-2012, 03:33 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]Most people don't even base their purchase on page rank anymore anyways.
Google does though yes?

(02-28-2012, 03:33 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps you just where trolling or didn't view any of the stats let alone the prices being offered but you are so beyond wrong its quite insulting.

Not trolling and dont mean to insult sorry.
But i dont think i was. Please show me where i was actually?
I simply stated a site with non related traffic is not likely to have a lasting effect on a domain now is it.
Not to mention its only PR3 so the backlink side of it is not really the selling point.
Only the traffic. And if thats all your buying then it better be a game site of whats the point?
If my site was a wedding dresses site for example it would be worthless now wouldnt it?

I dont want to trash your thread man.
I just dont think its a great deal. Others well may.
It would not be the first time i have been wrong and not the last.

Ask to have my posts removed in this thread if you feel its needed i wont complain.

Well that goes for any website not just mine. You don't want to put an ad on xbox.com for selling wedding dresses either... Of course my site is mainly gamers so obviously the best thing to advertise is gaming related things.