Support Forums

Full Version: Constructive criticism.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Honestly guys this is my first commentary, I always portrayed commentating as hard and sadly I know I'm not great on it, from a person's point of view, could you point out the main faults in this video? Is my voice too high? Was the quality well? Also I know I said "Umm" and "Like" quite a bit, so yeah I already know that part.

Thank you.

-Remorsal.
To quite mate. I cant seem to get the sound loud enough.
Thank you sir, I'll make sure to improve that to make it sound better, like I said it was my first commentary so it was kind of troubling to get through.
(02-28-2012, 01:10 AM)Remorsal Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you sir, I'll make sure to improve that to make it sound better, like I said it was my first commentary so it was kind of troubling to get through.

Otherwise i felt you done ok mate.
I have done a few live sort of videos in the past.
Always best to have some key points ready and stuff like that so you can roll through what you want to say and do rather than just winging it.... Not saying you are doing that at all. Just that is what i started out doing and quickly worked out you find yourself saying UMMM and things like that.
I'll take those points on the next video I make, I know I pretty much winged it, It was a test more then an actual video itself. Thank you sir, and thanks for the advice, may your night be great.
It could be louder like DAMNIK said. But it's really nice nonetheless.
That is a very nice spawn, You need to make your mic louder tho!