Support Forums

Full Version: Call of Duty: Zombies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Support Forums. I have recently thought of the idea that Call of Duty should make a game just for the zombie fanatics (including myself). It could have 10-15 different unique maps with different scenery varying from oceans to amusement parks. It could even let you build your own maps and play them with friends. IMO, it would be one of the best selling Call of Duty games so far.

What do you guys think? Would it last or would it be a horrible idea?
It would be good for zombie players however the creating your own maps idea would not really work due to people would find ways to exploit also alot it would require every single person with call of duty to download that map in order to play it in a update etc also i think they focus more on the online mode maps more than zombies due to higher demand and a higher amount of traffic. But it is a very interesting idea you could maybe suggest it to them via email and see what comes of it.
That would be a good idea, but what if people get bored of Zombies? They want to just kill people online afterwards? They have to change games?
Naw that'd be a really bad idea lol.. Sorry man
They have a mobile version of that...
It would be best selling COD game?

I don't play COD games, cuz they are too noobish(IMO), but that def. isn't true.
I don't think COD can make a game that will pass MW3.
That zombie game is cool. But it gets boring after a while.. always that same map.. so yeah, great idea.
I like zombies on Black Ops, used to play it all the time with my friends.
(02-28-2012, 10:46 AM)Shattering - Wrote: [ -> ]That zombie game is cool. But it gets boring after a while.. always that same map.. so yeah, great idea.

I mean, after you get to round 20 and die you kinda don't feel like doing that all over again.

If you're lucky, you might switch the map and play again or get really mad and play again, but those are rare for me and for what i have seen lol
Actually I would love Call of Duty if they did this. This would bring my interest back to Call of Duty.
Possibly.
It all depends on how the up sell it and if they make the maps actually worth playing.
The Customized map thing could be pretty good.
Pages: 1 2