Support Forums

Full Version: VB.Net help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This area of the forum is really slow, so this thread is being created for a few reasons.

1) To get noticed by others to that others know that a .NET section even exists here lol
2) For me to offer help to those that want it in the .NET programming section

When the .NET section on a forum is lacking activity you know the rest of the programming section has to be already dead Smile
You shocked me when I saw this thread. I looked at the title and the author and was like O_O. So I thought I'd come and see what was going on...

This section has been dead for quite some time now, you see a post or two every other week but that's about it.
Quote:You shocked me when I saw this thread. I looked at the title and the author and was like O_O. So I thought I'd come and see what was going on...

Why did it shock you?
(02-25-2012, 10:42 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]Why did it shock you?

It shocked me too cuz in my eye's your a programming master... and if you ask for help then it has to be something brilliant ur working on..
I agree the section is pretty dead though.
(02-25-2012, 10:42 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]Why did it shock you?

I thought it was you asking for help in VB.NET, which I can't see ever happening.
(02-26-2012, 01:59 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]I thought it was you asking for help in VB.NET, which I can't see ever happening.

Lol, why? Even the most experienced of people (no matter where their expertise lie), always get stuck at some point or another and need to ask for help. That's part of the learning process.

I don't really see this thread helping with activity here but at least you're trying to get things kick started again. I would post here more regularly but I don't do much programming these days.
Quote:I don't really see this thread helping with activity here but at least you're trying to get things kick started again.

It may not be, but it is, I contributed to ONE thread of activity lol. Although it did bring a few eye's to read this thread, which is a bit more activity than me just putting up the thread as well. I use the MSDN forums to help people out because I get bored of not having anything to do, or anybody to help out. Same username there.

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/profile/aceinfinity

I joined up just a month ago, Jan 21, 2012 based on what my profile says. This forum is dead though, my own forum gets more activity in programming areas than here lol.
(02-26-2012, 12:20 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]This forum is dead though, my own forum gets more activity in programming areas than here lol.

That's because TLF is awesome. Big Grin

I wish it was more active though.
Steadily getting there Smile Since i've posted this thread though it's only evidence for the reason why I tried posting a thread like this. Not one programming thread since.