Support Forums

Full Version: Vital Feature For Any Blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you're a blogger and you're serious about making some cash or providing your users with the best reading environment possible, you should check out this article. It explains the importance of one vital blogging feature!

http://asuccessfulblog.com/#vitalfeature
To much text! and this site has a wierd layout.

(02-23-2012, 02:25 AM)TalishHF Wrote: [ -> ]To much text! and this site has a wierd layout.

Too much text or too much information that you don't know what to do with yourself? Whistle
(02-23-2012, 03:12 AM)King Wrote: [ -> ]Too much text or too much information that you don't know what to do with yourself? Whistle

No to much text, so much text and nothing to drag me in makes me want to look at it close it and find a better guide. Add some images or something or maybe even layout.
(02-23-2012, 04:32 AM)TalishHF Wrote: [ -> ]No to much text, so much text and nothing to drag me in makes me want to look at it close it and find a better guide. Add some images or something or maybe even layout.

The layout is the whole point. If you were legitimately looking for information like this, you'd have no problem just reading the text.
(02-23-2012, 04:38 AM)King Wrote: [ -> ]The layout is the whole point. If you were legitimately looking for information like this, you'd have no problem just reading the text.

Fair enough, I guess I would actually read it if I wanted the info.
But maybe make more text space? maybe 40% of the page?
(02-23-2012, 05:39 AM)TalishHF Wrote: [ -> ]Fair enough, I guess I would actually read it if I wanted the info.
But maybe make more text space? maybe 40% of the page?

I want to keep the column effect.