Support Forums

Full Version: Make 1.80$ per download Better than Sharecash <Proof>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday my avg was 1.82$
[Image: 33oh3xy.jpg]

[Image: gpmCD.gif]
What makes them different you may ask.

As a next generation upload site, they have taken the PPD industry to a whole new level. Boasting not only one of the highest payout rates around, the site also features some of the most high tech and unique tools to help you earn cash today, packaged with a high quality and fast support system with professional administrators. Powered by the latest technology in HTML5 and jQuery, the site provides you a feature loaded, smooth interface to work in, and to deliver your users an end product that is both professional and high converting.

You may be asking what makes it different from shitecash?

Well let me just tell you.

Were Shitcash has a $25 average per day File-ice has a $110 average per day. You can also earn up to $21 per download!
Please check the image in the spoiler below:

You may ask were is your payment proof?
Well let me show you in the images below

You may also ask What do they offer you at Fileice?

Unsurpassable features
File-ice incorporates a wide range of useful tools dedicated to helping you promote your files, save time and effort, and analyze your statistics in order to maximize your conversion rates. They are constantly making adjustments to our site, optimizing it to perform at its maximum best for our affiliates, as well as developing new features and tools.

Earn more with File-ice
With an average of $1 per download, their network offers one of the bestaround. Not only that, their US traffic has an unbeatable average of $0.20 EPC, with conversion rates exceeding 25%!

Advanced Premium account system
Premium accounts use a credit based system where downloaders pay according to how many files they wish to download (credits). This system completely bypasses the abuse of premium accounts that are being shared between multiple users, or used in auto-downloaders.

Easy and rewarding Network
Offering not only a high converting survey delievery formula that ensures the best payout rates each and every single time, Foolish also offers the easiest surveys to complete, with additional international survey support. Sit back and relax, and let us do all the work for you today.

If you would like to join Fileice.net please click the link Here

I hope to see you soon!

[Image: gpmCD.gif]

Yup, FileIce is a great file upload site to earn lots of money.
My friend has earned thousands of dollars advertising downloads on YouTube and Facebook, I suggest everyone tries this tactic to get rich real quick :]

I've made 75.67 so far ^_^
mmm.. I don't know why but my antivirus doesn't let me to acced to fileice....