Support Forums

Full Version: Simpl v1.0 - MyBB Theme - [REL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So here it is, finally I've got around to releasing this theme.

Simpl
Simpl is exactly what the name suggests. If you're after a simple, innovative MyBB theme, which makes for easy navigation, whilst at the same time, looks smart, professional and sleek, then Simpl is the theme for you.

Features
- All CSS buttons
- Javascript drop down menus
- Easy to manage navigation system
- Easily customisable
- Very simple and comfortable to use

Demo
You can try out a demo at http://www.eplforums.net
Don't feel like registering? You can use the below login details:

Username: Demo
Password: login123

Screenshots
[Image: A9XnDl.png]
[Image: VzR3ol.png]
[Image: vJFgbl.png]
[Image: c9GBil.png]

Download
http://mods.mybb.com/view/simpl

NOTE:
I ask that you do not:
- Remove "Theme by Fragma" in the footer.
- Claim the theme as your own.

That's actually an amazing first theme mate, it's really nice. I liked the visual aspects when you first started the theme but after logging into your site and playing around with it all, you've returned a brilliant result! Amazing work as usual.
Thanks for the feedback mate. I was going to sell it but I think I'll wait until I get a little better before selling anything.
Its a very nice and soothing theme Smile
Keep up the awesome work buddy Smile
Although, if it was me, there would be one thing I'd change. I would round the corners of the container, but that's just me.

How did you get the WelcomeBlock to stay fixed to the top when navigating down by the way?
(02-18-2012, 08:49 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Although, if it was me, there would be one thing I'd change. I would round the corners of the container, but that's just me.

How did you get the WelcomeBlock to stay fixed to the top when navigating down by the way?

They were originally round, but it clashed with the tborders, so changed it.
And for fixing it to the top: position: fixed;
(02-18-2012, 09:58 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]They were originally round, but it clashed with the tborders, so changed it.
And for fixing it to the top: position: fixed;

It's that simpl? Holy crap. Need to try that for a few things.

No I didn't see what you did. Could you please explain in depth to me?
(02-18-2012, 10:08 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]No I didn't see what you did. Could you please explain in depth to me?

Well, what I did exactly?

I took 13 random words, jumbled them around and applied a little punctuation to arrange them into a strategic amazing bunch of conjoined words, which when arranged into the form of a hexi-decimal will show you the start of time itself...

Or maybe I just put in the word "Simpl" instead of "Simple". You choose which one's better. Roflmao
wow, that's a great theme. As a MyBB lover, I always prefer simple theme for my forums. I am going to grab this, and then play around with it. I also have to make some additions in the codes and design Smile
Pages: 1 2