Support Forums

Full Version: Mountain Lion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently Apple announced the new release of OSX, Mountain Lion. Are there any Mac users on here looking forward to this update? And has anyone had chance to test the Developer Release that came out on Thursday?

www.apple.com/macosx/mountain-lion/
Just reminds me of the news that is fake about how the newest CEO of Apple quite for a comedy XD
(02-18-2012, 07:52 AM)///ViNcE Wrote: [ -> ]Just reminds me of the news that is fake about how the newest CEO of Apple quite for a comedy XD

What the hell are you on about? And how is it at all relevant to my original post?
LOL XD Because it's an Apple product, there's this site that makes fun of Apple here.

Why, I don't like Apple products very much.
(02-18-2012, 07:03 PM)///ViNcE Wrote: [ -> ]LOL XD Because it's an Apple product, there's this site that makes fun of Apple here.

"Because it's an Apple product" isn't a valid answer to my question.

The site you linked; Scoopertino, that 'makes fun of Apple' is a bogus site. None of their news articals contain any valid information at all, and if that is the only reason you don't like Apple products then you have been grossly mislead.

Also, earlier you said:
(02-18-2012, 07:52 AM)///ViNcE Wrote: [ -> ]Just reminds me of the news that is fake about how the newest CEO of Apple quite for a comedy XD

Which I can only guess you got that information from this artical: http://scoopertino.com/ballmer-quits-as-...-the-road/
The only problem is, Steve Ballmer is the CEO of Microsoft, not Apple.

Personally, I am a true Windows user.

In my photo class I have to use a Mac though. I really can't trash on Mac though because they are pretty nice/ I like their OS.
(02-18-2012, 07:03 PM)///ViNcE Wrote: [ -> ]LOL XD Because it's an Apple product, there's this site that makes fun of Apple here.

Here's a good site to find Apple News - 9to5mac

(02-19-2012, 01:27 PM)Pointz Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I am a true Windows user.

In my photo class I have to use a Mac though. I really can't trash on Mac though because they are pretty nice/ I like their OS.

You're one of few on here that can resist the urge to take a stab at Apple just because you use Windows, kudos. What program's do you use in your photo class?
I would love to own a mac as I work as a designer.
But I am too poor to buy it Big Grin