Support Forums

Full Version: Sick of poor adf.ly earnings? Earn $30/1000 clicks [new]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We're a brand new website that pays up to $30 per 1000 clicks on your link thanks to new technology we've implemented on our site, this allows for higher payouts to us which we can pass onto you.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. How much can I earn?
A. This all depends on how many people click on your links. Earning potential is limitless, and grows even furthur with our referral program which pays 20% of all of your referrals' earnings for LIFE!

Q. Will I get paid for every single visitor?
A. You get paid for every visitor that views an advert. If we do not have a matching advertiser for the visitor's country, your shortened link will always work - but a non paying default ad will be shown. The default ad is the ExchangeBucks homepage with your referral ID automatically assigned, so you could be referring ExchangeBucks users without even knowing it.

Q. How do I get paid?
A. Currently our methods of payment are PayPal. Your earnings are automatically paid out on the first of each month once you have earned $5.00 USD. We're going to add AlertPay before the next pay day.

Click Here To join now!
Might give it a try Big Grin
Nice job making it referral also I'm surprised you didn't use ExchangeBucks yourself XD
This site 99.9% a scam,read this post again when you're scammed.
heard of adcraft.co ?
scammed thousands at one.