Support Forums

Full Version: I found a secret gadget - Dell pad? Tablet PC by Dell?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I found this in a posh restaurant I was in today, a guy in a suit was dining with another guy, then he left this on the table as they were leaving. I went over picked it up and left the restaurant immediately, I've been investigating it for a while now and I have found the on button but it seems the battery is dead, I turned it on and it showed a battery icon with no charge and since then I can't seem to turn it on. I can't charge it as I do not have the charger. It also seems to have a camera in the front with a microphone. There is no input things like SD Cards, USB etc...

Seems to have a wireless card in and there is also a slot for a sim card but there was no sim card installed. It is also very very thin and very light, seems pretty durable and the screen seems pretty hard. Obviously it is touchscreen. It's round about 12-15 inches wide.

Pics:
Open up the back, find the model, get a charger for it and profit. xD
(02-15-2012, 05:12 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Open up the back, find the model, get a charger for it and profit. xD

How the hell am I supposed to get a charger for it? It seems unreleased, there is no evidence of a current buyable Dell Tablet.
Look around the battery for voltage/amperage specs. Then find the closest adapter you have for it.
Nice of you to steal a most likely quite an expensive bit of equipment.. I'm sure the guy you stole it from will be very happy.
It looks a lot like a Blackberry Playbook, TBH.
(02-16-2012, 05:41 AM)D3xus Wrote: [ -> ]It looks a lot like a Blackberry Playbook, TBH.

I actually own a Blackberry Playbook and I put them side by side, there is huge differences in size and weight as well as the Dell logos.
(02-16-2012, 05:30 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Nice of you to steal a most likely quite an expensive bit of equipment.. I'm sure the guy you stole it from will be very happy.
LOL XD Maybe, maybe not XD
Wanna go with another media extravaganza with everyone???
(02-16-2012, 05:56 AM)///ViNcE Wrote: [ -> ]LOL XD Maybe, maybe not XD
Wanna go with another media extravaganza with everyone???

I might see if I can sell it to some big gadget blog or something lol.
LOLOL XD How did I come about this??
Anywayz, make sure it's actually something before scamming them idiots ;P
Pages: 1 2