Support Forums

Full Version: Xbox Live 3 Months
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm selling them for $5 each post here or PM me if you wanna buy one
1 post? Just joined? no thanks, you should get more posts and respect before selling anything, and then you don't seem like a sketchy user.
(02-14-2012, 11:01 AM)Julia Gillard Wrote: [ -> ]1 post? Just joined? no thanks, you should get more posts and respect before selling anything, and then you don't seem like a sketchy user.
ill go first to trusted members I'm not telling anyone to go first

You have 1 post on this forum and you’re selling $20 products for $5. I doubt it’s true.
Real Sketchy.
(02-14-2012, 01:39 PM)Slayher Wrote: [ -> ]You have 1 post on this forum and you’re selling $20 products for $5. I doubt it’s true.
Real Sketchy.
I get them free and I already said I will go first to trusted people

Tupac HMU with a vouch code. I'll let members know if it's legit or not.
(02-14-2012, 03:02 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Tupac HMU with a vouch code. I'll let members know if it's legit or not.
I only have 3 left and I'm selling somewhere else but ill have more later today then ill send you one

Good luck with your sales for your codes.
I recommend not buying until I receive the vouch copy, just to save anyone getting scammed.
(02-14-2012, 04:23 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend not buying until I receive the vouch copy, just to save anyone getting scammed.

I'm sure you do recommend that Whistle
Pages: 1 2