Support Forums

Full Version: [14k+] AdminsHut | Your Admin Forum!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Site Name: AdminsHut
Site URL: http://www.adminshut.com
Description:

AdminsHut is an active administration forum helping this generation and then next generation succeed in foruming. We do this with great tips and tricks, discussions with other forum masters and services aimed to get your site out there and get content on it or a review, to help you make it even better.

Our boards and discussions consist of general forum discussion, domains, hosting, SEO, promotion, administration tips and tricks, web development general discussion, technology and media. A wide range of topics for any sort of member, forum owner or not! We are really trying to make the next and current generation make the most out of their experience with forums, every members opinion is great and we want to hear it! Everyone succeeds in some way, every member you get you worked for, every post and topic you worked for, we want to hear your experiences!

We allow our users to benefit from their time at AdminsHut when they post, which is why we have a services area, this is to reward members and to help them get their sites out there and make them better with reviews and new content. You earn $AH 5 a topic and $AH 3 for each post. Within a few posts and topics you'll have enough cash to request some of our basic services, provided by our service team!

Becoming a member is easy and takes only a few steps and you can start your experience with AdminsHut! Create an introduction topic and allow us to welcome you into our great community! Post around and learn new things, teach others and make use of our great service team, waiting to provide YOU wish a great service!

Register today and start your journey with AdminsHut, a great new AdminsHut providing every administrator, moderator, member of forums, or even new members the opportunity to have a good time and learn more about foruming!

Your Name on the Board: GAF
This is a nice forum, no real criticism I have here, the board itself just looks nice and welcoming from first impression too Smile

Edit: But where is your favicon?
Thanks for the comment. Would like to see you there. The favicon will be added soon Smile
Love the shade of green used. Good work Smile
Nice simple, lightweight PhpBB forum. Looks good Smile
Nice work there , but i think the logo could be better Smile
Nice job though.
I like the forum, it's filled with HQ posts and a lot of nice members I sometimes read the posts, you might wanna make the posts visible only for members who have an account.
We like people to be able to see the quality. Thanks for all the reviews though Smile
Any more reviews for this forum?
Great forum man. I will look into it now Smile
Pages: 1 2