Support Forums

Full Version: BurstNET - 1st Mockup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright so here is a mockup design I did for BurstNET. Comments?

[Image: xvwh95y3b.png]
I think it looks wonderful. A 'to the point' and professional design.
I like it, its pretty cool Smile very professional i must say.
The design is professional, but the images are a bit off the point... keep the page shorter
This is a really professional looking design, did you use some kind of template to create this or is it hand coded from scratch? Good luck with this project.
I like it, it's better than their current design!
I agree with others.
The layout and design is quite professional however the bottom images do put me off a bit.
Sort of looks like you just pulled some serverhouse images and put them there.
There looks to be 2 distinct types of servers there and this makes it look fake to me.
No the pic look legit, but shouldn't be on the index imo.

Burstnet have rack and desktop servers in their DC. Like most do. A lot of people colocate there.
(02-10-2012, 02:46 PM)☆ Norris ☆ Wrote: [ -> ]No the pic look legit, but shouldn't be on the index imo.

Burstnet have rack and desktop servers in their DC. Like most do. A lot of people colocate there.

They are all pictures from their Scranton,PA datacenter. I'm going to work on that area a bit, however, I am keeping the pictures as a lot of datacenter hosts have these types of pictures on their homepage.
I like the design myself & does look pretty ;)
Pages: 1 2