Support Forums

Full Version: Gerira Graphics Studio - Creating Cheap Professional Looking Logos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo%20shop.png]
We have a few amazing graphics artists here, one being Fragma whom I will always go to if I was to pay for GFX so you need to post up some examples of your work for us to even think why we choose you.
(02-08-2012, 01:20 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]We have a few amazing graphics artists here, one being Fragma whom I will always go to if I was to pay for GFX so you need to post up some examples of your work for us to even think why we choose you.

You made a really good point there and I understand. Unfortunately I almost never saved any of my work in the past, so I will create a free logo to anyone interested so others can see if my skills are good enough for this.
What programs do you use for the work?
What are your skills on those programs.

Do logos come with a logo book?

I am not interested in ordering, but I just would like those answered to see the quality of this thread.
Well, I use AA Logo Creator to get the basic feel of how it would look, then I transfer it to Photoshop and in there I fine tune it, modify it, add stuff and effects and similar.

I'm not a pro at PS, but I have a good knowledge about the program and I use it frequently.

Logo book, honestly I don't know what that is.

EDIT: This is what I done quite fast few months ago, I was bored at school and I made a sketch of a logo on paper, and then I transferred it to Photoshop (not sure if you can see it, it's a facebook photo)
[Image: 298580_118096888296617_100002889197866_8...1555_n.jpg]
You could make me a logo for breshie.com if you like. Just to see your skills? Smile
Okay, I'll get on it tomorrow Big Grin
You should do a few free sample logo's for users on here, build up a small portfolio, then you can start thinking about charging people relative to how good your work is.

Also if you really wanted to get into logo/mark design, you could sign up to one of the many logo inspiration/critique sites and build up a portfolio on there, my favourite is Logopond.
Well, I'm still waiting on my logo, I guess it's not going to happen. :/
Something tells me you could have a hell of a long wait, but I could be wrong. Rome wasn't built in a day, and masterpieces weren't painted overnight. Give him time and he could come up with something truly special.