Support Forums

Full Version: Dubstep Addicts - The Home Of Dubstep Lovers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: logo.png]

Hey there,

I recently started a new forum for the lovers of Dubstep, we're hoping to become the most successful MyBB Dubstep forum. We target anyone who loves the genre and we change the forum, FOR YOU. We don't sit there and make decisions for you on the site, we ask for yours (the communities) opinion on what to do. I believe we currently have a nice forum set up, it's still in development and that's why we need you! We'd like to know what you, as Dubstep lovers, would like to see on the forum. SO come on over and say hello and maybe help us grow into the amazing community we're aiming for! We're also currently looking for a moderator, so if you want, sign up, start posting, stay active and look out for the application form!

Thanks,
BreShiE
http://dubstepaddicts.com
The forum looks pretty cool Smile I hope it gets successful Smile
Me too! Haha, I'm putting quite a bit of money into it so I hope it does go somewhere!
Activate my account for me please? I haven't received a link.
(02-03-2012, 12:59 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Activate my account for me please? I haven't received a link.

Done, but it would've been in your junk folder.
It wasn't, I checked.
Thanks.
(02-03-2012, 01:41 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]It wasn't, I checked.
Thanks.

You're welcome, I hope to see some of your arguments on the site, haha.
I don't really think the theme suits the site very well. I would think something like DarkFlame would work better.
I don't like that theme, it seems a little, childish? So I went with this theme instead. It was a choice between that one or Luxure, and I decided to go with this one. So far I'm quite happy with it.
Just signed up now BreShiE give credits to you for reffering me. Much appreciated bro and hope to see you around on there too and will post some huge collections i have soon up on there too when i get around to uploading the entire 9 gig LoLThumbsup.
Pages: 1 2 3 4