Support Forums

Full Version: Mozilla Songbird
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yep, Mozilla has newish software, Songbird.

It's basically a lightweight media player with add-ons, just like thunderbird/firefox. They already have a ton of addons available. Also, there is built-in radio streaming with lastfm and other sites, a concert locator function, and some other cool features. I've started using it and wmp/itunes are gone. I love it.

http://www.getsongbird.com
Nice one, I can't wait for the day when Mozilla creates an OS.
I'm gonna check this out, thanks again.
I have it, a friend recommended to me a couple months ago. Too bad the support on Windows 7 is...okay.
(11-03-2009, 05:24 PM)HaruhiSuzumiya Wrote: [ -> ]I have it, a friend recommended to me a couple months ago. Too bad the support on Windows 7 is...okay.

Yeah, it's not exactly designed for w7 yet. I'm sure that'll get worked out within the next couple months.
Hell yeah, I have it for 15mins now and, what to say, I LOVE IT.
It's like the Ubuntu player but with few extras more. I LOVE IT.
Last.fm support ftw.... and this "mashTape" thing.... nice.

It's time to uninstall Winamp....
ps: I don't know if I said it.... I LOVE IT Roflmao
It's hardly new. I was using it over a year ago, albeit in beta. I think it's brilliant, it also supports iPod syncing out of the box and allows you to load songs onto the iPod without having to sync the whole library, making it a very good iTunes alternative.
There are many media players out there, but this one greatly appeals to me because it's lightweight.
(11-06-2009, 09:12 AM)Korchidoom Wrote: [ -> ]There are many media players out there, but this one greatly appeals to me because it's lightweight.

And it has FF built in Roflmao
(11-06-2009, 09:14 AM)NinjaGeek Wrote: [ -> ]And it has FF built in Roflmao

Roflmao
Wait wait wait, do you have to buy the songs?
Pages: 1 2