Support Forums

Full Version: Netflix Accounts ($1) 100% legit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes, I am selling legit Netflix accounts. PM me if you are interested. They cost $1 for one account. Don't forget guys that the account is not a one month. It is in fact a fully paid account through like the next year. I do have a refund policy if it doesn't work. I will go first. Remember PM me fast because I only have 10 accounts.
People give these out for free.
(02-02-2012, 07:02 PM)skorch Wrote: [ -> ]People give these out for free.

Like who link me to one.
How did you acquire these accounts?
(02-02-2012, 07:06 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]How did you acquire these accounts?

I will give you a free one. And look at your pm please i need to ask you a question.
(02-02-2012, 07:27 PM)␛ ⓑⓤⓣⓣⓞⓝ Wrote: [ -> ]I will give you a free one. And look at your pm please i need to ask you a question.

He asked how did you get them, not will you give him one...
(02-02-2012, 07:28 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]He asked how did you get them, not will you give him one...
I know but he is awesome.
(02-02-2012, 07:33 PM)ily Sam (no homo) Wrote: [ -> ]I know but he is awesome.

Answer the question rather than trying to ass kiss, lol.
(02-02-2012, 07:37 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Answer the question rather than trying to ass kiss, lol.
Sorry dude I'm new. But anyways my friend bought them from people then he gave them to me for free so I am deciding to sell them but I will probably give them away by the end of the week.
Sorry if I came across as trying to avoid the question guys.
Thanks,
ily Sam (no homo)
(02-02-2012, 07:39 PM)ily Sam (no homo) Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry dude I'm new. But anyways my friend bought them from people then he gave them to me for free so I am deciding to sell them but I will probably give them away by the end of the week.
Sorry if I came across as trying to avoid the question guys.
Thanks,
ily Sam (no homo)

Well if the counts were come by illegally, that would be against the rules, so just be careful of that.
Pages: 1 2