Support Forums

Full Version: The Evolution of Logo's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I found this quite interesting.

It shows the evolution of big companies logos.

Oh, that's quite cool actually. I didn't know what it was at first but it shows you how the logos have changed over the years. Thanks for posting this Sam. Smile
Really interesting. It's strange how a lot of the larger companies simply go with a different font (Google for example).

Thanks for sharing Sam.
No worries, it was a good find on my part. Was just looking at logos and came across it. I think it's quite interesting that logos have completely changed everything like Shell for example Smile

VW was a cool one too, that was quite weird seeing how much it had changed.
Everyone had such crappy logo's back then lol. Look at Google's logo...

And this one lol:
[Image: Playboy-logo.jpg]

Made me laugh... Their first looked like something from Alice in Wonderland haha
(02-02-2012, 02:25 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone had such crappy logo's back then lol. Look at Google's logo...

And this one lol:
[Image: Playboy-logo.jpg]

Made me laugh... Their first looked like something from Alice in Wonderland haha
LOL XD A creative imagination we all have Big Grin
Anywayz, I found the very interesting indeed, it brought back memories :') LOL Big Grin

Haha these are just to show you how bad the old logos use to be. Just like he said.
(02-02-2012, 05:09 PM)///ViNcE Wrote: [ -> ]LOL XD A creative imagination we all have Big Grin
Anywayz, I found the very interesting indeed, it brought back memories :') LOL Big Grin
I think its cool how logos (Generally) are getting more simple. I bet this is an effect of the internet and how logo's and names are spread so fast that there is no need for nike to put "Nike" in their logo because everyone knows that the Nike Swish is for the company Nike.
Its soo interesting so the evolution of logo's
I did a project on Microsoft logo's for one of my marketing projects for school..
I unfortunately cant find the files.. Sad Would edit this and show it to u guys if i can find it.
But nice share Sam Smile
Pages: 1 2