Support Forums

Full Version: Need Help plz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All Support Forums Member

Can anyone tell me how can i make account on Fileice plz i try 2 time but its decline So plz If anyone tell me..Sad
thanks in advance..!!
I have heard to be honest in your application to FileIce. It is helpful if you have had previous marketing, advertising, or webmaster experience although it is not necessary.

Make FileIce WANT you as a promoter.
Bro i send all my info honest but my account is not accepted Sad
(02-01-2012, 12:43 PM)hasam Wrote: [ -> ]Hello All Support Forums Member

Can anyone tell me how can i make account on Fileice plz i try 2 time but its decline So plz If anyone tell me..Sad
thanks in advance..!!

If you are declined, you're declined for a reason and should move on. It is probably for your bad English/grammar, they don't want that on their website. So improve that and re-apply, don't ask us how to get accepted because that won't get you anywhere.
(02-01-2012, 07:25 PM)Pierre Lambito Wrote: [ -> ]If you are declined, you're declined for a reason and should move on. It is probably for your bad English/grammar, they don't want that on their website. So improve that and re-apply, don't ask us how to get accepted because that won't get you anywhere.

Can u tell me the proper grammer plz. . . i cant do thats why M sayng. .
If you want to be accepted, just be honest on your application.
Be honest, but dont suck up. the want a real application.