Support Forums

Full Version: Gimp?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone here Use gimp? i find its better, i have PS But i have no idea how to use it, it seems hard.
Didn't you post this thread before ?. Anyhow photoshop is alot more accurate alot more add ons and alot better quality when editing. However you will find photoshop harder to use because you are so used to using gimp and the layout and interface of that certain program. I would personally go on youtube and look at some of the tutorials they have on there for photoshop and gradually move over to photoshop this will progress you into making higher quality images/photos. Thumbsup
I mainly use Photoshop as I've gotten used to it over the years, but I heard GIMP was pretty good too once you get used to it.
Photoshop is better, but gimp is just easy to use.
(02-05-2012, 11:44 AM)Meat Wrote: [ -> ]Photoshop is better, but gimp is just easy to use.

I actually find Photoshop easier to use for some reason.
I can't even find out how to deselect with GIMP, where with Photoshop, it just takes a right click.
Oh god i found it better when i started gfx. stop. now.
Who uses abacus, I have a calculator too, but it's too hard.
I have been using gimp for 2 years alongside photoshop, I use photoshop for editing images I make in Cinema 4D but I prefer gimp for everything else, anyone who says photoshop is better than gimp is inexperianced in gimp. Everything you want to do in photoshop can be done in gimp.
(02-13-2012, 03:07 PM)TalishHF Wrote: [ -> ]anyone who says photoshop is better than gimp is inexperianced in gimp.
Or just knows what they're talking about...

(02-13-2012, 03:07 PM)TalishHF Wrote: [ -> ]Everything you want to do in photoshop can be done in gimp.
No.
(02-13-2012, 03:10 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Or just knows what they're talking about...

(02-13-2012, 03:07 PM)TalishHF Wrote: [ -> ]Everything you want to do in photoshop can be done in gimp.
No.

Tell me something you can do in photoshop and I bet it can be done in gimp.
Pages: 1 2