Support Forums

Full Version: [SF Coders]Imageshack.Us Image Scraper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a set of 25 images that I wanted to download. Wanting to save as much time as possible, I decided to make this tool. Being myself however, I kept adding improvements and changes such that I spent more time making it than I would have done if I had download them manually. Tongue

[Image: imageshackgy.png]

Simply enter the links to the images that you want to download and choose a folder. Then hit the download button. Thumbsup

Virus Scan (Click to View)
Download link: Here

Please report any bugs or issues in this thread. Thanks. Smile
Looks decent. You should add a drag & drop feature, where people can just drag images from web pages, and drop the image URL into your app.

GUI is nice.
Nice Man and you used my theme Tongue

Looking good Smile
(01-30-2012, 03:40 PM)FizzyMentos Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Man and you used my theme Tongue

Looking good Smile

Yeah, I like it. Smile Have you fixed the multi-line textbox yet?

(01-30-2012, 02:57 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Looks decent. You should add a drag & drop feature, where people can just drag images from web pages, and drop the image URL into your app.

GUI is nice.

That's an interesting idea. Thanks. Smile
Thats really clever man, good job Smile
(02-04-2012, 02:48 PM)Warp 1.9 Wrote: [ -> ]Thats really clever man, good job Smile

Thank you. Smile
Is this only for imageshack? because i use imgur alot to, Smile
(02-04-2012, 04:11 PM)Denny Crane Wrote: [ -> ]Is this only for imageshack? because i use imgur alot to, Smile

Unfortunately, yes it is only for Imangeshack.