Support Forums

Full Version: How to have "swag"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I've been talking to a few of my friends that are women, and they say that I will get more women or attract more women if I dress differently. She used the term swag. Does anyone know what she is talking about?
Dress more "fresh"? Huh

It definitely just means that you should dress in at least some more style though.
LOL XD

Like, depending on what you go for such as goth, hot topic & dark stuff.
Want to look like a "stud", dress with hollister.

My preference, fudge that & be who you are. Really, that's all stuck up if you dress "fresh" for wanting to just get girls.
Also gotta take a crack at talking to girls & having a conversation.
Ah, okay. I was thinking the same thing as dressing in something more preppy considering that's all we have at my school. (Preppy kids)
Thinking about a hollister shirt, maybe hollister jeans that look some what ragged, and some Nike kicks.
(01-29-2012, 04:58 PM)Pacman-Nemtap Wrote: [ -> ]LOL XD

Like, depending on what you go for such as goth, hot topic & dark stuff.
Want to look like a "stud", dress with hollister.

My preference, fudge that & be who you are. Really, that's all stuck up if you dress "fresh" for wanting to just get girls.
Also gotta take a crack at talking to girls & having a conversation.

You mean, if you want to dress like you're in a gay boy band, then shop at Hollister.
(01-29-2012, 05:03 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]You mean, if you want to dress like you're in a gay boy band, then shop at Hollister.

What do you consider dressing in?
(01-29-2012, 05:04 PM)SniperRiflezzzz Wrote: [ -> ]What do you consider dressing in?

Whatever you feel most comfortable in.
For me, I like wearing Voi joggers, a Nike hoody, and some Nike trainers.
Just casual and comfortable.. Be yourself.. If you dress to impress, you could end up looking like you're trying too hard..
People say I dress like a chav but I couldn't care less.
(01-29-2012, 05:24 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever you feel most comfortable in.
For me, I like wearing Voi joggers, a Nike hoody, and some Nike trainers.
Just casual and comfortable.. Be yourself.. If you dress to impress, you could end up looking like you're trying too hard..
People say I dress like a chav but I couldn't care less.

That's true, but I would also like to try a new look. Just for the fun of it. Smile
Yeah swag is basically another meaning to looking Fresh/cool she is basically saying you need to dress nicer and make more of an effort with your appearence. Personally i would just be yourself and dress the way you like to dress if girls do not like you the way you are now then they aint worth your time.
LOL XD

Mine is some nice jeans or ones that have holes in them, shirt with some art on it or my favorite bands (Disturbed) with a sweatshirt I fit in.
Pages: 1 2 3 4