Support Forums

Full Version: Heart starts to beat very fast + laboured breathing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SO just yesterday, my heart started to beat very fast. Like i heard it and felt it just pounding. And my breathing became heavy + laboured.

today it has happened again twice already....

I am really not sure what this is.
According to most people on yahoo answers, its a "panic attack"

but im just chillin at home on my computer so i doubt it...

any ideas?
should i be worried?
Maybe see a doctor soon as he can help. If he says panic attack, see the therapist. Along with that, it could be something with your heart that your unaware of.
Can't give any real medical advice here, but i'd just suggest going to see a doctor. With something like that I wouldn't take anyone's word here for it, unless they can prove their a certified doctor, but it's still better to just visit one locally.

In my opinion though this sounds like heart palpitations. Which can speed up heart beats, but in some cases I think, that can lead people to heart attacks. So no laughing matter, just visit a doctor.
I would advise goin to see a doctor as it could be anxiety or something related causing this to happen however it really could be many other things which none of us has named so the doctor would be the best person to see even if it is something small least you had it checked out Thumbsup
has not happened since posting.

should i still go see a doctor even if it does not happen again??

im a little worried....
YES!!! Dude, I would see a doctor no matter what! Talk to parents if your under 18 about seeing a doctor.
As Ace said, don't trust anybody's advice here. See a doctor now.
it happened like 3 times.
once on saturday.
twice sunday.

has not happened since.

i am 17. i doubt i would have any serious issues....?
You never know, your life is worth a doctor's visit.
(01-30-2012, 06:26 PM)LancerImpact Wrote: [ -> ]it happened like 3 times.
once on saturday.
twice sunday.

has not happened since.

i am 17. i doubt i would have any serious issues....?

What does age have to do with having serious issues with health? There's possibility no matter what age you're at, it's just obviously more common in certain age ranges for some health factors.