Support Forums

Full Version: [ My first C++ antivirus ] [ WOW ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys ! i have made an antivirus and i think which it is the best of all Yeye

here is the source code . Use it and enjoy ! Victoire

also rate it please Roflmao

Code:
#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main(){

while(system scan finishes)
{

if(virus is found){

virus = delete;
}
else{

(scan successfully , found nothing);

}
}

return 0;

}

virustotal report ==>

all says better than me =)) Big Grin

dont forget to rate Nono

Big Grin

That's just part of it, how exactly is it even suppose to actually know it's a virus??? So far, that's a basic looking like you know so you get a 3/10.
(01-29-2012, 01:01 PM)Pacman-Nemtap Wrote: [ -> ]That's just part of it, how exactly is it even suppose to actually know it's a virus??? So far, that's a basic looking like you know so you get a 3/10.

It doesn't know anything, this is completely junk code. Perhaps just a joke?
(01-29-2012, 01:12 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't know anything, this is completely junk code. Perhaps just a joke?

Yeah afcourse its a joke Confused
One word of stupidness on my part, sarcasm doesn't transfer well in text XD Eh, from my point of view, I just red total then code XD
(01-29-2012, 01:21 PM)Pacman-Nemtap Wrote: [ -> ]One word of stupidness on my part, sarcasm doesn't transfer well in text XD Eh, from my point of view, I just red total then code XD

he he Big Grin bad presence of mind buddy Omg

now rate it dont give me 3 please Non Nono Mad Roflmao

Big Grin
(01-29-2012, 01:23 PM)prince76 Wrote: [ -> ]he he Big Grin bad presence of mind buddy Omg

now rate it dont give me 3 please Non Nono Mad Roflmao

Big Grin
Too late ;P XD I have a total, programmer & realists mind & I believe that I'm being truthful, now sarcasm, I believe a 12382437825462375/10 Big Grin
(01-29-2012, 01:26 PM)Pacman-Nemtap Wrote: [ -> ]Too late ;P XD I have a total, programmer & realists mind & I believe that I'm being truthful, now sarcasm, I believe a 12382437825462375/10 Big Grin

he he Big Grin thanks for that rating RoflmaoPirateYeye
Wrong section there is one specifically dedicated to c++ Here Also i do beleive this is 1% of the coding required to have a full anti virus personally i do not trust this however others opinion may be diffrent. Thumbsup
(01-29-2012, 06:02 PM)ÜB3R Wrote: [ -> ]Wrong section there is one specifically dedicated to c++ Here Also i do beleive this is 1% of the coding required to have a full anti virus personally i do not trust this however others opinion may be diffrent. Thumbsup

This is 0% of the coding required to make an Antivirus because it was a joke, so no need to put this in it's "proper" forum because it would be more spam there if anything. Blackhat
Pages: 1 2