Support Forums

Full Version: M$ Expression???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes, I use M$ as a codename for Microsoft. What does everyone think of M$ Expression???
I guess it shows that you think MS is money hungry.
I think it's childish and ignorant. Also unoriginal.
Generally you find alot of people use the M$ against microsoft because they think microsoft is money greedy however my personal opinion i wouldnt say they are money hungry they just do things incorrectly sometimes but each to there own i guess. Also why in the graphic section i was kind of confused at that LoL.
(01-30-2012, 02:12 PM)Odd Future Wrote: [ -> ]I guess it shows that you think MS is money hungry.
They really are with releasing so fast.

(02-03-2012, 11:28 AM)ÜB3R Wrote: [ -> ]Generally you find alot of people use the M$ against microsoft because they think microsoft is money greedy however my personal opinion i wouldnt say they are money hungry they just do things incorrectly sometimes but each to there own i guess. Also why in the graphic section i was kind of confused at that LoL.
Ummz., how would they not be money hungry after releasing something else called Windows 7 after Windows Vista & before Windows 8 that's in their own timeline of like faster than before???

LOL XD Read twice???
Vince, you're obviously ignorant on the subject.
Microsoft isnt money greedy, do you know how much the donate? billions. literaly.
What the fudge has apple done? Steve jobs was a narcissistic prick.
Since it appears I'm one of few people to have actually used Expression Studio 4, I'll tell you that its okay, but rather slow compared to Adobe's design tools. If you have multiple monitors (I don't, but I've had the opportunity to try this before) Dreamweaver wins hands down. The price is justified if you are going to professionally use it for your designs.
They donate maybe because someone makes them. I can't really say but it's my idea.

(02-06-2012, 03:26 PM)webdev77 Wrote: [ -> ]Since it appears I'm one of few people to have actually used Expression Studio 4, I'll tell you that its okay, but rather slow compared to Adobe's design tools. If you have multiple monitors (I don't, but I've had the opportunity to try this before) Dreamweaver wins hands down. The price is justified if you are going to professionally use it for your designs.
Thank you for letting me know Big Grin
I use the term M$ as when I used to mention them in my Xbox LIVE profile you can't have "Microsoft" or "MS" so I either did "M$" or "Microfags". Lol.
Pages: 1 2