Support Forums

Full Version: [Release] UberTube Download and Converter 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Only $10

Preview

ScreenShots

Description

A YouTube downloader and converter with no less then 115 conversion options!

Includes "quick links" drop location.
Fast and Quality conversions
Rip any media from youtube!
Save as any file format you wish with custom made profiles for maximum quality and file size.

Download

Pm me for the product only $10!!

Click Below for info

PM Details

For some reason, this reminds me of that crappy YouTube Downloader that guy wants everybody to get pro now.

What I'd recommend with a sorry to blow you off is something called jDownloader & then grab something to convert your songs as I use Free Video to MP3 Converter.
(01-28-2012, 01:46 PM)Pacman-Nemtap Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason, this reminds me of that crappy YouTube Downloader that guy wants everybody to get pro now.

What I'd recommend with a sorry to blow you off is something called jDownloader & then grab something to convert your songs as I use Free Video to MP3 Converter.

Or just use Free Youtube to MP3 Converter

@OP
Looks like a decent program but seriously I doubt you're going to get many sales when there's better software out there for absolutely free.

(01-28-2012, 01:55 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Or just use Free Youtube to MP3 Converter

@OP
Looks like a decent program but seriously I doubt you're going to get many sales when there's better software out there for absolutely free.
That is an option but with jDownloader, it works with many other sites such as file upload sites & passes the Capthca & you can even pick the quality.
That's the point their NOT better, although they are free. I use the Highest conversion ratio on all 115 conversion options...

I normally get 160kbps on a mp3 file compared to those site you listed 112kbps... I only like listening to HQ music. Smile

Besides this is not just a mp3 converter its multi format conversion, but thank you for your comments guys Tongue

I have already sold 11 copies Smile So sales are not the issue, but i would like people to know my application is aiming for quality and conversion options.. not get it fast whilst loosing some quality :/
That is some good profit right there for at least three months of a server or a few video games.

Maybe they lie about the formats but when I take from YouTube with MP3, it's even better than the YouTube.

Conversion quality
(01-28-2012, 02:00 PM)FizzyMentos Wrote: [ -> ]That's the point their NOT better, although they are free. I use the Highest conversion ratio on all 115 conversion options...

I normally get 160kbps on a mp3 file compared to those site you listed 112kbps... I only like listening to HQ music. Smile

Besides this is not just a mp3 converter its multi format conversion, but thank you for your comments guys Tongue

I have already sold 11 copies Smile So sales are not the issue, but i would like people to know my application is aiming for quality and conversion options.. not get it fast whilst loosing some quality :/

The program I linked to has other formats you can convert to other than just MP3, however MP3 is the most popular.. Unless you're obsessed with having the best of the best quality wise and go for .WAV files.
The download quality of the program I linked to above is excellent.
Not hating on your program, as I think it looks nice, I just wouldn't personally want to buy it when there are if not better, then just as good as programs, for free.
I use http://www.offliberty.com. Great output and not ONLY does it convert youtube, but along with many other websites. Smile

soundcloud
bandcamp
youtube
etc...

(I believe I converted bandcamp, not sure)
(01-28-2012, 02:14 PM)Pacman-Nemtap Wrote: [ -> ]That is some good profit right there for at least three months of a server or a few video games.

Maybe they lie about the formats but when I take from YouTube with MP3, it's even better than the YouTube.

Conversion quality

Lol i checked out the app and yea the conversion is actually better, i will bow down... Tongue But i have just reverse engineered the app, and will update mine with necessary better improvements Tongue Mwhahaha
(01-28-2012, 03:16 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]I use http://www.offliberty.com. Great output and not ONLY does it convert youtube, but along with many other websites. Smile

soundcloud
bandcamp
youtube
etc...

(I believe I converted bandcamp, not sure)

I kinda do like it Big Grin Looks nice for if you wish to use just a website.

(01-28-2012, 03:17 PM)FizzyMentos Wrote: [ -> ]Lol i checked out the app and yea the conversion is actually better, i will bow down... Tongue But i have just reverse engineered the app, and will update mine with necessary better improvements Tongue Mwhahaha

No need to bow down ;P This is a democracy Big Grin
More like a stand down ;)