Support Forums

Full Version: Earn money connecting fb & twitter plus 1$ per sign-up. Legit company
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This site is paying you to share content from advertisers like Starbucks to share their content to your friends on facebook and twitter.

If you have lots of friends on facebook or tweeter followers than this is for you.

Its easy as 1,2,3,
1.Find an Offer
2.Select an Offer
3.Share with Friends on facebook, twitter or any social networking sites
4.Earn Money

HOW IT WORKS
Earnings depend on each offer. A cadillac commercial pays 0.20$ per view and I just got credited 0.20$ for watching it through my own link.

World of Warcraft 10day free trial pays 8$ per signup.

Others pay on percentage

They have good offers, just check them out, I am sure you'll find something easy to promote, like the cadillac one. Payment through paypal. 250 views for the cadillac example will get you the minimum.

you can also earn through refferals 1$ per ref

Have fun and success with it!

How it works for Advertisers
It leverages the power of social media to help companies sell their goods and services. Our technology makes it easy for brands to engage with thousands of influential online users. Turn online users into brand advocates and only pay for results. Below are a few companies that have used to engage with their fans.
[Image: advertiser-logos.png]
Using our platform is simple. Brands work with the team to create an offer. Once the offer is created, distributes the offer to relevant users. Users are then able to promote the offer to their social networks. Help your company maximize the power of consumer-to-consumer marketing today.

Click Here To Register