Support Forums

Full Version: microsoft Word [ error ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
iam opening a .docx file and it is giving me this error

"there is not enough memory or disk space to run Word"

there is no option of renaming it and "open with" , what shud i do?? i urgently need to open dat Sad
You urgently need to do a grammar check before anything.

It sounds like your computer's too bad to run word, try removing some of your useless programs.
There is a Microsoft Support Page outlining the same issue that you have, solutions are offered there. It is for Word 2000 however, so whether or not the solutions are still valid I don't know. We will need some more information for you if you want the issue properly dealt with, starting with the version of Word you are trying to run and your operating system.
(01-24-2012, 10:13 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]You urgently need to do a grammar check before anything.

It sounds like your computer's too bad to run word, try removing some of your useless programs.

yeah my grammar is not dat gud Sad gimme a tutorial for dat :p Roflmao , i scan my pc everyday and remove many programs and also i have a 500 gb hardisk which is not even half filled :| please tel me what shud i do Sad
(01-24-2012, 10:28 AM)Zoidberg Wrote: [ -> ]There is a Microsoft Support Page outlining the same issue that you have, solutions are offered there. It is for Word 2000 however, so whether or not the solutions are still valid I don't know. We will need some more information for you if you want the issue properly dealt with, starting with the version of Word you are trying to run and your operating system.

microsoft word 2007 and os wnidows 7
and wen i open it , it says MICROSOFT OFFICE WORD 12.0 , and none of the docs are not opening Sad
(01-24-2012, 10:30 AM)prince76 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah my grammar is not dat gud Sad gimme a tutorial for dat :p Roflmao , i scan my pc everyday and remove many programs and also i have a 500 gb hardisk which is not even half filled :| please tel me what shud i do Sad

Capital at the start of every sentance is a good start

dat = that
gud = good
gimmie = give me
i = I
pc = PC
tel = tell
shud = should

Pretty basic grammar tutorial for you.
(01-24-2012, 10:54 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Capital at the start of every sentance is a good start

dat = that
gud = good
gimmie = give me
i = I
pc = PC
tel = tell
shud = should

I think that's not we call grammer :p , u have just spelled them right Roflmao ok i wil use my first word as capital always form now onwards , hmm next thing i wont use shortcuts wen iam posting in forums , what else ?
(01-24-2012, 10:54 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Capital at the start of every sentance is a good start

dat = that
gud = good
gimmie = give me
i = I
pc = PC
tel = tell
shud = should

Someone give this guy a Grammar Nazi award. Roflmao
On topic: You might have too many programs open, or just not enough disk space in general for Word to create a temp file. Run Disk Cleanup on your computer and then download & use CCleaner after it, NOT BEFORE.
(01-24-2012, 11:15 AM)D3xus Wrote: [ -> ]Someone give this guy a Grammar Nazi award. Roflmao
On topic: You might have too many programs open, or just not enough disk space in general for Word to create a temp file. Run Disk Cleanup on your computer and then download & use CCleaner after it, NOT BEFORE.

Disk cleanup done , closed all the other windows , ran CCleaner , cleared all temp files

same problem Sad
Post the specs of your computer please, you can find them with Speccy.
(01-24-2012, 11:48 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Post the specs of your computer please, you can find them with Speccy.

Or through Start->Run->CMD->Systeminfo.
Pages: 1 2