Support Forums

Full Version: need help in coding [ c, c++ , java , ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
helo guys Pirate

i have to submit my MINOR PROJECT in college Wacko

topic they have given is a " player" like VLC and WINDOW MEDIA PLAYER Confused

in java or C++, , iam a beginner in java , can any1 guide me or give me the codings of it please Sad

p.s- also suggest me some gud apps other than that which i can make and submit , please guys help me Omg
What are the minimum requirements? Or they just want you to make an application that plays music and video? As that's what Windows Media Player can do. But there's other things it can do as well. They should have been more specific.
they have asked us to decide our own topic , i mean i have to choose a topic myself and make a project on it , and my teacher told me you can go for a mp3 player , thats just dey told , dats y i asked for a VLC player , and u can see i have mentioned for suggestions of some new apps which can b made Smile please help bro Sad
Why don't you actually try to do it first? It'll help in the long run. I'll see what I can scoop up.
(01-23-2012, 03:41 PM)United States of America Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you actually try to do it first? It'll help in the long run. I'll see what I can scoop up.

thanks for replying , Smile hmm we convert a string to int by
String s ;
int num=Integer.parseInt(s);

is der any way or somethin through which we can convert a integer into string ??

not to worry my prob solved ,
iam sorry i was little confused , i did it dat way Big Grin

String s =String.format(" %d " , num);

wil b back with more querries Big Grin Smile