Support Forums

Full Version: Selling Large Youtube Channel Cheap!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
I've decided that I'm going to start a new Youtube channel and sell my old one. I will accept no lower than $10 and I will only be accepting paypal. I probably won't go first unless you are very trusted. This is a great buy for anyone who wants to start out in Youtube, but doesn't want to go through the awkward process of starting a new channel.
[Image: statsay.png]

Feel free to reply here or private message me with any bids or questions. For proof that I own the channel look in the "About Me" section in the image above.
What kind of videos were you uploading? Are those subscribers real or paid one?
I think it'd be an even more awkward process taking over where someone once left off on a youtube channel name that probably doesn't appeal to you even if you had it. That's my opinion. I'd rather start anew with a channel where i've chosen the name, know who my subs are, who i'm subbed to, and what kind of content I would like on my channel.

Wouldn't it be weird if you bought a gaming channel and all of your subs noticed that you changed it into a programming channel a few days later?
(01-26-2012, 05:54 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]I think it'd be an even more awkward process taking over where someone once left off on a youtube channel name that probably doesn't appeal to you even if you had it. That's my opinion. I'd rather start anew with a channel where i've chosen the name, know who my subs are, who i'm subbed to, and what kind of content I would like on my channel.

Wouldn't it be weird if you bought a gaming channel and all of your subs noticed that you changed it into a programming channel a few days later?

That's how I feel about it as well, however for some reason there are lots of people out there that do buy channels like Thomas's.
Why are you selling this by the way? I thought you were really into your Youtubing? You should continue with it.
(01-26-2012, 06:00 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]That's how I feel about it as well, however for some reason there are lots of people out there that do buy channels like Thomas's.
Why are you selling this by the way? I thought you were really into your Youtubing? You should continue with it.

I'd say maybe so those people can re-sell it? (Knowing that there are people that for some reason or another do buy them.) I wouldn't have a clue. But I haven't seen too much action from the buyer though on one or two actual channels that I've seen transfer around.

Why are you starting a new channel though and selling the old Thomas? Why not keep the old one and continue it?

Or is it because of a constant that you don't like lol, like the username of the older channel for instance?
(01-26-2012, 05:54 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]I think it'd be an even more awkward process taking over where someone once left off on a youtube channel name that probably doesn't appeal to you even if you had it. That's my opinion. I'd rather start anew with a channel where i've chosen the name, know who my subs are, who i'm subbed to, and what kind of content I would like on my channel.

Well, actually you're right. I haven't thought about it lol.
(01-26-2012, 06:00 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]That's how I feel about it as well, however for some reason there are lots of people out there that do buy channels like Thomas's.

It's been getting boring for me just uploading CoD videos and any other videos I try to do get hate on that channel. I'm probably going to start over with a new channel because I'll already be able to have it partnered just because the channel I'm now selling was in the queue before I told them I was selling it.
(01-27-2012, 06:14 PM)Thomas Wrote: [ -> ]It's been getting boring for me just uploading CoD videos and any other videos I try to do get hate on that channel. I'm probably going to start over with a new channel because I'll already be able to have it partnered just because the channel I'm now selling was in the queue before I told them I was selling it.

The audacity of ignorant Youtubers out there Smile

It's your channel, and who decides whether they have to visit your channel and view your videos at all? (Should be an easy "guess")
Hope it happens for you dude.
Thanks,
Private Message