Support Forums

Full Version: Dark Coding - We're finally back! - www.darkcoding.org
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logoub.png]

[Image: bade.png]
www.darkcoding.org

DarkCoding is back! We originaly started in 2009 but for reasons I cannot mention got closed down in 2011. But now it is back, the forum is still under maintenance so please be patient but sign up and get posting now!

Unlike a lot of people I am not doing this for money or just to say I own a good forum, I'm soley doing it because I miss the old darkcoding community, It was a small community of people that were very helpful and high quality. Hopefully it will return to be like that.

Ranks

Administrator:
Description (Click to View)

Moderator:

Coder:

Graphics Team:

VIP:

Banned:

Easy awards to win (Click to View)

I will join now seems like a good forum Smile
(01-22-2012, 09:33 AM)Firetech Wrote: [ -> ]I will join now seems like a good forum Smile

Thanks a lot, make sure you make plenty of high quality posts and threads, would be great to see some tutorials!
u shud have added " target=_blank " with your link , lol
sorry ! but i hate dat red color :x
I don't like the theme, to be quite honest, but I'm going to sign up anyway.
Enjoy the domain, I'm not expecting a deadline to be paid back as long as it's within a reasonable time. Hope this works for you Smile
Their isn't any section for different a type of programming such as Python? I'm currently trying to learn Python and I was just curious.
It looks okay, I suggest making the forum stats "Threads & Posts" white on the forum index.
(01-22-2012, 05:46 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]Enjoy the domain, I'm not expecting a deadline to be paid back as long as it's within a reasonable time. Hope this works for you Smile

I'm getting payed on Wednesday so I can pay you back then, I'll also be buying a sticky on HF.
The forum looks quite nice Smile)
Wish you luck with it~!
Pages: 1 2