Support Forums

Full Version: What do you think of Kaspersky Password Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, at the moment I use Kaspersky 2011, im gonna hopegully buy the 2012 version when my current one expires. I was looking around Kaspersky's website and I foind a program called Kaspersky Password Manager It looked like a very useful program, had some reviews etc... but has anyone here used this program, and does it work well? If so please tell me, as I may consider buying it.

Thanks for reading this, Death Disturbance
For what it is, it seems pretty expensive. As far as I can tell it randomly generates secure passwords and automatically enters them on the relevant website. It's a good idea in my opinion but there will almost definitely be some kind of open-source alternative. For £18 it's not worth buying, maybe have a search around for a cheaper or free alternative, just from a quick search I was able to find the open-source Keepass which looks fairly similar.
+1 for KeePass. Don't see a reason to pay for something. You can just as easy code your own system.