Support Forums

Full Version: java GUI ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can any1 gimme some nice [ video ] tutorials for java GUI ,
leaving dat of [ newboston ]
(01-21-2012, 07:45 AM)prince76 Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone give me some nice tutorials for Java GUI? No videos from the New Boston, please.

Assuming English is your primary language, speak normal and you'll get better answers.

i said i need video tutorials for JAVA GUI [graphical user interface ] iam extremely sorry for my bad english Smile
Bucky of TheNewBoston does a great GUI tutorial. I guess you don't want TNB suggestions, but I've never come across any other GUI tutorials quite as good.
(01-22-2012, 06:06 PM)King Wrote: [ -> ]Bucky of TheNewBoston does a great GUI tutorial. I guess you don't want TNB suggestions, but I've never come across any other GUI tutorials quite as good.

you are absolutely correct king bro , i was following his tutorials from many days and iam done with all his GUI tutorials, the problem is he has not covered many things, and after finishing his tutorials , what apps can i built ? i mean i want to implement my knowledge Big Grin which i have gained from him , please tell me what can i built now ??
I guess you're going to have to dig deeper and find som text-based tutorials. Was there any GUI stuff in his Intrermediate Java Tutorials?
(01-23-2012, 03:06 AM)King Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you're going to have to dig deeper and find som text-based tutorials. Was there any GUI stuff in his Intrermediate Java Tutorials?

no bro , der is no stuff of GUI in intermediate tutorials Sad , , donn know what to do Sad i have to submit my minor project next month , bro building player like VLC is posilbe using java GUI ??
(01-23-2012, 03:06 AM)King Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you're going to have to dig deeper and find som text-based tutorials. Was there any GUI stuff in his Intrermediate Java Tutorials?

Use WindowBuilder when making swing GUI's, its easy as visual studio.