Support Forums

Full Version: How can I get £200-400 quick?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have an apprenticeship and I'm earning 400 per month

70 has to go on travel
90 on food money
and i owe people money

I'll be left with about 125 a month

My friend is selling his moped for £400

If I can make £200 this month I can buy it
How can I make a quick £200?

I have nothing physical to sell so that is out of the question.
Steal it. But it won't be as quick as you'd like, I don't think.
(01-20-2012, 03:46 AM)King Wrote: [ -> ]Steal it. But it won't be as quick as you'd like, I don't think.
How can I steal it? From where?
(01-20-2012, 03:58 AM)TalishHF Wrote: [ -> ]How can I steal it? From where?

How quickly do you need it? There's a lot of places that will have an unsecured £200 cash.
(01-20-2012, 04:13 AM)King Wrote: [ -> ]How quickly do you need it? There's a lot of places that will have an unsecured £200 cash.

I need it within the next 10 days.
Don't steal it, lol. Try to work some more.
10 days = 20 dollar a day. You can do a lot of little jobs for 20 dollar?
(01-20-2012, 04:22 AM)TalishHF Wrote: [ -> ]I need it within the next 10 days.

You could probably plan a £200 job in a week. You'll need cash to get started though, so that's going to be your problem. I think you should ask around to see if anyone needs anything done for a bit of cash. What he said.
(01-20-2012, 05:39 AM)King Wrote: [ -> ]You could probably plan a £200 job in a week. You'll need cash to get started though, so that's going to be your problem. I think you should ask around to see if anyone needs anything done for a bit of cash. What he said.
No one I know has any money! Sad

I'm thinking of taking a loan of £500 pound out to get me the moped and then I can pay £70 per month back for 12 months, I normally spend £70 per month on a bus pass anyways which I wouldn't need if I were to buy the moped.
(01-20-2012, 05:54 AM)TalishHF Wrote: [ -> ]No one I know has any money! Sad

I'm thinking of taking a loan of £500 pound out to get me the moped and then I can pay £70 per month back for 12 months, I normally spend £70 per month on a bus pass anyways which I wouldn't need if I were to buy the moped.

You might find some good information at http://professionalcriminal.com if you're looking for some quick cash... just sayin' :p.
I don't know about quick but XcHange was looking for ebay sellers , you don't need anything physical , you could try that. A short term loan would be a good idea if you can cover the repayments.
Pages: 1 2