Support Forums

Full Version: HD Gamers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings All,

What I have here is a website that is looking to get really big, we wanna get member on this website enough to call it a community. The website is called HD Gamer, we are looking into sponsorship at this point of time. Also we are looking for admin and moderators, if you are intrested please vist our website.

Or you can just sign up and playing in our tournaments we have prizes like $100, also we have other stuff like shirts and xbox plug ins.

Vist us at:

http://hdgamer.enjin.com/
This is in the wrong section. Reporting this post.
Go ahead report the post, what you going to do ban a new guy thats never used the site before. Just because he put his first post in the wrong section, wow pretty dog site then ay?
(01-19-2012, 06:09 AM)HD-Gamers Wrote: [ -> ]Go ahead report the post, what you going to do ban a new guy thats never used the site before. Just because he put his first post in the wrong section, wow pretty dog site then ay?

I'm not going to do anything, but I will say it's been done before with bans. Smile

It's in the wrong section, and advertising without following the rules, which you should have read, but it appears as though they have taken some neglect from you.
I'd move it to the correct section, but that section has rules that you haven't achieved, therefore I will close this thread.