Support Forums

Full Version: Celtic arrives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all , I recently found out about this forum from HF and gave it a quick look and saw alot of higher qaulity content and less spam than HF which hopefully will help me get a decent bit of knowledge in a little bit of everything.

I am sixteen years old and support the Glasgow Celtic Football Club. I like to dabble in a little bit of everything and learning a little bit of everything as I , hence why I am here. I am no guru in anything , I dont have a extremely high IQ , clearly Huh. I just enjoy what I do at the time.

Real life wise , I really enjoy watching and the playing of football [Soccer] as well as watching UFC. Online wise things that interest me but I know little about is coding , picture editing , web design and such things as I am curiouse of how things work.

Thank you Pirate

Welcome to the forum Celtic, seems like you're not one of those guys that comes to spam for the feather, but i'm sure you'll enjoy it here at SF Smile Read the rules and have fun!
Haha , don't have to worry there. Im not one of those award chasers. Smile