Support Forums

Full Version: hey sir how r u
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How effing annoying is that??!!! I constantly see on forums all the times, kids trying to act professional with terrible grammar. I myself don't care if you have bad grammar or not, but when you try and act is if you have good grammar by saying stuff like "hello sir how are you today" it's really annoying! Who else is with me? Or when people reply "sir i have already tryed that but it dont work". FUUUUUUUU MadNono

What's everyone else's views on this?
Were you reading that thread for me trying to help someone out or where did this come from? lol
(01-18-2012, 08:49 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]Were you reading that thread for me trying to help someone out or where did this come from? lol

Yeah I was, it actually made me think about how many times I see that, and how it aggravates me.
You just have to learn to put up with it Smile Patience, and self control. I've seen it to the point where I can't understand the person, but sometimes it's not that bad.
sorry 4 aggrivatin u breshie sir i wnt do it agen
(01-18-2012, 08:57 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]You just have to learn to put up with it Smile Patience, and self control. I've seen it to the point where I can't understand the person, but sometimes it's not that bad.

The grammar doesn't bother me, I have friends who are awful at spelling, but when they try so hard to act professional it honestly annoys me, not really sure why.

(01-18-2012, 08:58 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]sorry 4 aggrivatin u breshie sir i wnt do it agen

[Image: angry_emoticon_sticker-p217738195628024916z85xz_400.jpg]
Really not that big of a deal, no need to get this angry.
(01-18-2012, 12:31 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Really not that big of a deal, no need to get this angry.

To you maybe, but it gets right under my skin! I don't know why, it just always has.
At least those kids try to act professional in what, to them, appears to be the socially correct way to behave online. At least they're not one of those who spew hatred and vulgarity on the Internet when some one is being polite to them. Tongue
That, I think its kind of sweet.
However, if they do it on purpose, kind of annoying.
(01-18-2012, 02:08 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: [ -> ]At least those kids try to act professional in what, to them, appears to be the socially correct way to behave online. At least they're not one of those who spew hatred and vulgarity on the Internet when some one is being polite to them. Tongue
That, I think its kind of sweet.
However, if they do it on purpose, kind of annoying.

I like the behaviour and the reason why they're doing it. But looking at it is what annoys me.
Pages: 1 2