Support Forums

Full Version: Nothing Can Beat A...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nothing can beat a cup of tea with some toast in the morning, it's just the perfect combination.
[Image: tea-toast.JPG]

Post what you like to have for your breakfast in the morning, let's see if any of you have some extravagant/exotic breakfasts that I haven't heard of, or if some of you just have boring cereal...
Pancakes, fruit, toast, leftovers, waffles, cereal... All the healthy stuff. Tea and toast though in the morning BreSHie? lol all you British UK'ers. Smile
(01-18-2012, 05:25 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]Pancakes, fruit, toast, leftovers, waffles, cereal... All the healthy stuff. Tea and toast though in the morning BreSHie? lol all you British UK'ers. Smile

Haha, what can I say? I'm an all-out british guy. Oui I'm going to be getting a tattoo of the UK flag soon, either on my neck, ankle or wrist. Can't pick which one I want yet though.
Everything bagel with creme cheese, apple, blueberry pancakes and eggs.
#winning
Non True UK-nian or whatever I should call you from now on BreSHie... You just have toast for breakfast? Get some more nutrition than that! lol Pirate

(01-18-2012, 05:35 AM)D3xus Wrote: [ -> ]Everything bagel with creme cheese, apple, blueberry pancakes and eggs.
#winning

Ahh, I forgot about eggs... I have 2 of those some mornings with bacon and toast, and my morning coffee too Smile
Hot chocolate, cream cheese bagel, bacon, fresh fruits and a crape with ff and English cream on it. Yum Smile
For me it is a coffee. I love it!!
(01-18-2012, 05:53 AM)Techie. Wrote: [ -> ]For me it is a coffee. I love it!!

But you don't have anything else for breakfast? It's the most important meal of the day Smile You need to have more than that.
I'm the same as BreShie... Toast with jam, and a nice cup of tea. Sometime's I'll also have a bowl of cereal.
That has to be a UK thing, we always stereotype the British (UK) people as men and women who drink tea at any time of day regardless of what mood their in or how hot or cold it is outside lol. I'd hate to just have tea and toast in the morning... I think I would still be hungry by the time I got in the truck to go to work haha.
Pages: 1 2