Support Forums

Full Version: Just Bought The BlackBerry Bold 9700
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I just bought the BlackBerry Bold 9700, so far, from what I've been reading, it's an amazing phone. It's got a sleek design and is very small for the powerful machine that it is. I'd like to hear from some of your experiences with this phone to tell me what you thought of it, or think of it.
I bought the BlackBerry Curve 8520 a while ago. I'm still happy with it but I don't have 3G so my browser is a bit slow.
Ugh Blackberry's are terrible. Tell me what phone you plan to get in the next 6 months.

You should have gotten an android or iPhone.
(01-14-2012, 08:55 AM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Ugh Blackberry's are terrible. Tell me what phone you plan to get in the next 6 months.

You should have gotten an android or iPhone.

I bought the phone second hand, and he has had it for 18 happy months. The only reason he's getting rid of it is because he bought the upgrade for it. I was thinking about getting an iPhone but I couldn't find one in my price range. I only had £120 ($183.810).
Why do Phone threads never take off on this site? All I want is for people to share some experiences with me or maybe just tell me what they think of blackberrys in general. (I.E Like Laugh did.)
Still waiting for people to reply to this...

Lol, I got the bad news today that I could've got an iPhone for £60. FML
I personally could never see to like that phone, but my mom loves it. She's usually doing business and typing up emails on it. If I needed to type a lot, I'd get the blackberry. I have an iPhone right now. Smile
(01-15-2012, 01:11 PM).Legacy. Wrote: [ -> ]I personally could never see to like that phone, but my mom loves it. She's usually doing business and typing up emails on it. If I needed to type a lot, I'd get the blackberry. I have an iPhone right now. Smile

My first choice would've been the iPhone, but I couldn't find one cheap enough so I got a Blackberry instead.
Well if you had gotten an iPhone you don't even need to know my response... Roflmao
But, if you have a BlackBerry, might as well hack it and make the most of it until RIM goes bankrupt.
(01-15-2012, 04:59 PM)D3xus Wrote: [ -> ]Well if you had gotten an iPhone you don't even need to know my response... Roflmao
But, if you have a BlackBerry, might as well hack it and make the most of it until RIM goes bankrupt.

I would, but I'd be too scared that I would break it, haha. It's a lot of money to lose if it goes wrong.
Pages: 1 2