Support Forums

Full Version: Got my First Strike!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well Youtube handed my third account a strike for uploading a video only saying that whiteboy7thst's Facebook was released. I never gave any link to it, never showed any footage I just talked about how his personal information was released. It's not that big of a deal because I've never used it but I thought that a video about him with the proper tags might jump start my channel. It was removed from the partnership queue because of this but I wouldn't have made any money anyways.
At least you didn't get your Youtube channel completely deleted because you wanted to unlink your Google account from the Youtube account Smile
(01-13-2012, 04:44 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]At least you didn't get your Youtube channel completely deleted because you wanted to unlink your Google account from the Youtube account Smile

It's not on adsense or anything it's a disposable email that forwards to my main I'll honestly loose nothing from that account. It's what I use to test some controversial stuff on before I post them up on my main channel because that one needs to get partnered within the month!
I got a strike for copyright from Howcast. It's such bs, it was a Portal 2 gameplay video containing my gameplay and only mine. I'd be okay with it if the flag was from Valve, but no, howcast think that they have rights to Portal 2.
My youtube account, last time I checked when it was still available to me was in good standing, but previously it wasn't for copyright issues, but those were eventually disputed, so that could have been why my account looked okay afterwards. Doesn't matter anymore though, i'm at a loss for my youtube account, and I don't have the motivation to make another lol.