Support Forums

Full Version: G.ho.st Online Virtual Computer! In your browser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just found this virtual computer today! is pretty cool! For what my friend told me it doesn't let you install programs but will let you navegate the internet in your web browser! It let you save your documents and you can use it in any other computer or your phone

http://g.ho.st/main.jsp

G.ho.st VC Benefits

* Freedom - Your entire computing environment is available and accessible from any computer or mobile phone browser in the world.
* No more administration - No more software installation, software update, worry about backup, anti-virus, or sync.
* Security - Your data is in a professional data center, much safer than in a typical PC which is susceptible to viruses, spyware and disk crashes. If you are using a shared computer (Internet Cafe, school library), G.ho.st also helps to protect your privacy.
* Cost - When using the G.ho.st Virtual Computer you can choose a cheaper more environmentally friendly computer like a 'netbook' or 'thin-client' and also save money on software - no need for Microsoft Windows® or Office®. You can also use G.ho.st in Internet Cafes, libraries and on mobile phones without owning a computer or Internet connection.
* Fun And collaboration - Being online, G.ho.st offers more opportunities for sharing files with friends, communicating with friends, and bringing your social news - from FaceBook®, Twitter® and others - right onto your desktop.

[Image: Desktop.jpg]

[Image: GoMenu.jpg]