Support Forums

Full Version: YAYAAY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I got a new job YAYAYAYA,

to celebrate, I went and bought lots of cider and beer. Plus I ordered a massive Dominos pizza.

YAY MEEEEEE

PiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePirate
What job did you get? Must be a good one if your so damn happy
Congrats. I should probably start looking for a job myself. I'll be taking a year out next year so I'll need something to occupy myself with.
I'm an IT Engineer so I just took up a new role with Siemens. The best bit is that it's a 5 minute walk from my house.

BRAP!
Good deal, how is the pay? Also, I'm unsure how it works over there, but I know in the US most IT engineers are only there to meet state requirements and don't actually do anything productive. It's a sad reality, but I hope you can bring good things to the company.
Nice seems like a good job... Good luck with it and the pizza XD
No idea what you're talking about Laugh, nothing to do with government requirement, It's a job I'm qualified for and the pay is ok, £12/$18 an hour. It's a decent basic wage for the profession I'm in.
(01-13-2012, 01:35 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]No idea what you're talking about Laugh, nothing to do with government requirement, It's a job I'm qualified for and the pay is ok, £12/$18 an hour. It's a decent basic wage for the profession I'm in.

18 a hour is good. Hope you enjoy your new job and bring some new stuff to the workplace
(01-13-2012, 01:35 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]No idea what you're talking about Laugh, nothing to do with government requirement, It's a job I'm qualified for and the pay is ok, £12/$18 an hour. It's a decent basic wage for the profession I'm in.

No, I didn't mean you. I was saying in the United States most IT jobs are only there to fulfill requirements and the people in that area usually don't do anything productive and get paid to sit around and restart peoples computer's when they have an issue. I said I was unsure on how it was done in the UK and only stating what was true over here.
Awesome dude. It's very nice to get a job these days.
Pages: 1 2 3