Support Forums

Full Version: need help with lucid dreaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so far i have been looking up how to lucid dream and the results seemed pretty good. but i followed the fukkin technuiques and i only either dream about useless crap or nothing at all. any ideas?
Keep practicing the techniques. I like setting my alarm for two hours from when I go to bed. I wake up for ten minutes, and go back to sleep thinking "I will lucid dream." Eventually it will happen and it will be awesome. After about a month you can do it without waking up in the middle of the night.
Let me try to explain you my method, it has helped me...

When you go to sleep, lay down on your back with your arms straight down your body... take a mouse into your hand, and here comes the hard part...
You need to click the mouse in a interval of few seconds, I do it every 3sec...
The clicking needs to remind your unconscious part of the mind, that your are still in the "real" reallity.
With time, the clicking interval will get longer and longer as you fall asleep... There is a moment which you need to recognize...
When you feel like falling (this is the moment where you fall into a sleep state and most people wake up when they feel it.. DON'T) At this moment you will most likely not click the mouse and probably fall asleep or wake-up, to enter the lucid state YOU WILL NEED TO CLICK THE MOUSE AT THIS POINT and with that click you will enter a lucid dreaming state...

To make this work your conscious level needs to become calm and in a "meditation" like state, do not focus on clicking as the clicking (again) needs to remind your unconsciousness that you are "real"..
To calm down your conscious level, read about meditation breathing techniques...

Do not ever think about "THIS DOESN'T WORK" or anything similar to this kind of thoughts...
Keep in mind that it takes time as Laugh said to learn this skill, and you need to keep trying until you finally lucid dream...

A friend of mine used my method (just to see if I'm bullshiting her) and after 2 weeks she was lucid dreaming.. I however, needed about 2 months...
thanks for your help guys, ill try them
Thank you, looks interesting ^^. I'm going to try this tonigh!!
There was actually a health herbal medication pill made from a natural product or substance packed into a capsule that I read about a while back, the only thing I can remember about it though is that the name of it started with an "H" lol. Something similar to "H-500"? I don't know, I read about it a couple years ago, but it was supposed to help your mental state and your brain consciousness so that you could experience more lucid dreams? Never tried it though, I hate medication. It's just a whole bunch of trouble for your body as far as I'm concerned unless it's something absolutely needed like antibiotics if you're trying to keep away from infection or something comparable to that.