Support Forums

Full Version: Algerian Pizza (/w Mayonnaise)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I originally posted this on HF, but since this is also an active community, I decided to share it on here as-well. Ninja

I have foreign friends in Algeria, and most of them say it's disgusting to have Mayo on pizza. Well, I beg to differ. Mayonnaise makes it taste so much better! Some of us even add Harrisa (That's a Tunisian type of hot chili)

Anyways, what's even awesomer - It costs 150 dinars! ($1,90).

Huge pics!
Well, I think it's weird, putting mayonaise on your Pizza.
When I went to Turkey, they all asked if we wanted mayonaise with our Pizza.. we were like dafuq?
So maybe it tastes good.. Next time, I will try it.
They stole the idea from us. Mos def.
I've seen people put icecream on their pizza. Honestly, the things people do rarely surprise me. However, mayonnaise is actually pretty good on pizza!
Hmm.. Now that sounds disgusting. It's frozen sweets on hot food. Doesn't blend. (Lol, "Willitblend?" reference)
I guess it's one of those things you think is really gross but when you try it your like this is actually decent.

I tried Mayonnaise with fries about a year ago and although I wasn't a huge fan of them I'm not afraid of trying things with Mayonnaise on them.
Next time I order pizza I'm actually going to try this. Would you recommend any toppings or just a cheese pizza?
(01-12-2012, 03:42 PM)seabs Wrote: [ -> ]Next time I order pizza I'm actually going to try this. Would you recommend any toppings or just a cheese pizza?

I guess it can work with everything.. I've tried it with meat, sausages, and cheese. Smile

JUst don't use the thick mayonnaise from the jar.
Now I really want this. The only downside is that it's freakin unhealthy.
(01-13-2012, 08:28 AM)Shattering - Wrote: [ -> ]Now I really want this. The only downside is that it's freakin unhealthy.

Eat, and enjoy it.
Pages: 1 2