Support Forums

Full Version: Please help me and fill in my forum questionnaire!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have made a small questionnaire using google docs to try and find out a bit about forum management and what I need to do.

Please help me out by filling in the questionnaire, there is 5 easy quick questions and nothign else. No adverts, no personal details requiered, no email required nothing.

Visit the index page and fill in the questionnaire above the forums just below the header, it is really easy just make sure your on the index page.
http://bloggersplace.net/index.php

Thanks!
Ok, I'll answer this right here.

I don't look for anything in specific. It is the webmasters job to create a design that attracts people's eyes to something automatically. A good design makes you naturally look somewhere.
(01-10-2012, 01:43 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I'll answer this right here.

I don't look for anything in specific. It is the webmasters job to create a design that attracts people's eyes to something automatically. A good design makes you naturally look somewhere.

Not just the design, other things aswell. Do you look to see if the forum has a lot of threads and active users etc... Could you please fill in the actual questionnaire as it all automatically gets put into a spread sheet and pie charts and is a lot easier for me to evaluate.
I've submitted the form to you.
(01-10-2012, 04:30 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]I've submitted the form to you.

Thank you it really helps a lot!