Support Forums

Full Version: Scotland No Longer A Part Of The UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've just been watching the news and as we (the UK) denied to be apart of the European union, Scotland are talking about going independent. What are your guys views on this? Do you think they should? Do you think they shouldn't? Should the UK accept the European unions offer? Let me know.
Oh wow, wouldn't have seen that coming, It doesn't really affect me much individually though, but was their a specific reason for it or something?
Did you not read the post? It's because we're not going to be a part of the European Union, and they want to be a part of it I believe. Try googling it, that always helps.
Scotland are pretty much already independent aren't they? I'm sure they declared independence a few months back, however our Queen is still in charge, so to speak, of Scotland. I'm not sure how it works though as I'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to politics.
It's been like that for a while though between Scotland and England though has it not? Fighting for independence
There was never really a fight for independence. Scotland could have chosen to become independent whenever they wanted to as far as I'm aware. Problem is that England & the UK actually support Scotland quite a lot, and we have a strong alliance, which might brake down once they're independent from the UK.
This has been in debate for some time. I heard it on Radio4. If they do leave it would most likely worsen their economy more than ours. They rely on us quite allot.
(01-09-2012, 05:36 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]There was never really a fight for independence. Scotland could have chosen to become independent whenever they wanted to as far as I'm aware. Problem is that England & the UK actually support Scotland quite a lot, and we have a strong alliance, which might brake down once they're independent from the UK.

Yes there was lol, what are you talking about you should know this Fragma, you live there lol. Ever heard of William Wallace?
(01-09-2012, 06:33 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]Yes there was lol, what are you talking about you should know this Fragma, you live there lol. Ever heard of William Wallace?

I'm talking about recently lol... They choose to be apart of the UK as it's beneficial to them, however if they choose to become independent then we're not going to stop them...
(01-09-2012, 06:41 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]I'm talking about recently lol...

Alright Fragma, just had to make sure lol Blackhat
Pages: 1 2