Support Forums

Full Version: Samsung Tocco Icon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I need a new mobile phone (Cell Phone for US), I'm thinking about going for the Samsung Tocco Icon. My dad is currently using one as his main phone broke, he couldn't work it and had a few problems so I played about with it and fixed it for him. It's probably the best phone I've seen for the price it's at (£65 + £10 top up). Have any of you played with this phone ot owned it yourself? If so let me know what it was like, when I get my next pay I'll be buying it so let me know A.S.A.P please.

For those who don't know what it is:

I'm still looking for some information about this, I'm quite interested in buying this phone so can someone post something?
My girlfriend has this phone as a spare, I used it for a while and I hated it. The touchscreen is terrible especially since I was using a iPhone beforehand. It is boring, internet is slow and it just feels shabby and cheap. That's just my opinion though, I prefer something with a customizable and hackable OS like android or iOS. Try going to a phone shop and asking if you can try it out if they have it in stock.
I should be getting my money by next week so I'll be buying it. I've been reading up and every ratings have been 5/5 or 10/10. So I'll definitely be buying it, I can't wait.
I've just realised what I said was wrong, the phone I was using Was Samsung Tocco, not Tocco Icon I think this is newer.